Teriyaki Express Restaurant provides delicious tasting Chinese and Japanese foods. With its affordable prices, Teriyaki is a natural choice for dine-in or take-out meals. Teriyaki Express is best known for its variety and high-quality fresh ingredients.
The recipes used by Teriyaki Express are easy to cook at home and you can try the taste of Teriyaki at your home as well. In this article, we will highlight some of the Teriyaki Meals recipes for your homemade attempt.
TERIYAKI SALMON RECIPES:
The Salmon recipe never fails to be a hit, whether you broil the salmon in the oven or grill it outdoors. You can pair it with some homemade teriyaki fried rice to complete your meal.
Mix sesame oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame seeds, ground mustard, ginger, and garlic powder in a small pot over low heat. Bring to a boil, inspiring until the sugar has melted. Set aside ½ cup of marinade for hemming.
Dispense the remaining marinade into a resealable plastic bag and place salmon into the marinade. Crush the air out of the bag, seal, and marinate the salmon steaks for at least one hour. Gutter and abandon the used marinade.
Set your oven rack about 4 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven broiler. Brush steaks with reserved marinade, turn and broil until fish is impervious and flakes easily, about 5 more minutes. Brush again with marinade.
- Total Time for the meal – 1 hour 25 minutes.
- Prep Time – 10 minutes
- Cook Time – 15 minutes
- Yield – 4 servings
- Number of ingredients – 09
CHICKEN TERIYAKI RECIPES:
The easy-to-make Teriyaki sauce is full of flavor, affordable, and very healthy. Try to duplicate the experience at your home. The meal is ready in just as long as it takes to cook the rice, not more than 25 minutes. You would need the following ingredients:
- 300 gm chicken breast, sliced into thin pieces.
- 3 cups of bean sprouts
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded cabbage.
- A handful of snow peas.
- One tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- 1 cup of rice.
- 2 cups of water.
- A couple of tablespoons of Teriyaki sauce.
- Sesame seeds for garnish.
GUIDELINES FOR CHICKEN TERIYAKI:
- Bring the rice and water to a boil at low heat, seethe for 10—15 minutes until all the water has engrossed.
- Meanwhile, cook the chicken in a skillet with a little bit of water and add some salt and pepper. This will cook very quickly in 2 minutes and does not need to color.
- Relocate the chicken to a plate and keep it warm. Add your vegetables to the pan, allow them to cook for a couple of minutes.
- When the vegetables are cooked, transfer them to a serving plate, along with some rice and chicken. Shake with sesame seeds and a wallow of Teriyaki Sauce.
You can also make Teriyaki sauce at your home. All you need is a quarter cup of good soy sauce, quarter mirin, and one tablespoon of honey or brown sugar. Bring everything to a boil at low heat and simmer for a couple of minutes and have the Teriyaki Sauce at your home.